Supreme Papers (hereinafter referred to as company) accepts refund claims from its customers subject to their compliance to following terms
- The Company accepts all refund claims that fulfill the qualification criteria.
- The Company holds policy of granting refund only up to 50% of the paid amount at maximum.
- The Company keeps the 50% of the paid amount as order processing fee and that is non-refundable. This condition is deemed accepted by the customer at time of order placement.
- The qualification criteria for a refund claim is explained below:
i)If the staff of the company has not been able to deliver the order on time
ii)If the staff of the company has not been able to meet all requirements of the order (as agreed between the company and the customer) even after multiple revisions
iii)If the staff of the company has not started the work on order and customer makes request to cancel the order
- The company does not grant refund option for any order with emergency delivery time. This means any order that is placed with delivery due after 2-days or less from the order date; that shall be treated as pre-disqualified for any refund claim.
- The evaluation criteria of the company shall be acceptable by the customer. The company’s Refund-Evaluation department shall ensure 100% impartial evaluation of the reported case; however the department’s decision shall be final and customer shall have no right to challenge that.
- If the company’s evaluation department finds a refund claim case as ‘passed’ then refund amount as per percentage determined by the company shall be processed within 5 to 7 working days.
- The refunded amount may take up to a week or more time in reaching to customer’s account.
Terms & conditions
The company requires its customers to make sure they duly read all policies of the company as published on its website to ensure their activities are in accordance with the policies. Because any intended or unintended act of violation by the customers may lead to unwanted consequences faced by them.
The company has a set of services that it is presenting through its website ensuring to adhere to the laws that apply
Security of our customer’s information and the data that they provide to the company either through website channel or other channels of communication is the responsibility of the company. Thus to ensure this company has automated system in place that stores all information and data in protected mode that is shared by the customer with the company.
The company keeps customer’s data as strictly confidential and that is used only for the purpose of communicating with and working on customer’s order as per their requirements. The company is responsible for the secrecy of its customers data and that shall not be divulged to anyone other than company staff. The only condition that the company may share the data with a third party is in case law authorities ask the company to do so.
The company holds a justified order-cancellation policy. All customers have right to request cancellation of their order without incurring any charges or cancellation fee provided their order has not been picked for processing. If picked for processing, the company shall charge an order cancellation fee that will be 50% of the order amount.
The company believes revision requirement to be a part of post-work quality improvement; thus all customers are allowed to ask the company for revision of their orders free of charge. However, in case company finds the revision request as unjustified i.e. customer is found asking for additional-requirements to be incorporated, then company shall ask for additional fee amount.
The company collects payments from its customers through more than one channels including Credit Cards, PayPal, Bank accounts and its merchants